portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

LITTLE AVIARY ETSY SHOP!


I had a bit of free time tonight (I'm lying about the free time) so I decided to join Etsy and attempt to start selling some of my designs. I've been wanting to for a veeery long time, but I never had the confidence (or time) to sit down and do it.

I bought my domain name last week (a story I'll save for another time) and I think it's time to bite the bullet. Just in time for Christmas, right? And honestly, I've been trying to add to the "Get Rachel Through Her Last Semester in College" Fund. I've made it this far, and there's no way I'm not going to graduate in May just because of money issues!


Right now, I'm only selling the "Little Bit of Happiness Cards" (more photos in the previous entry), but after finals week, I'll start adding more to the shop. I've got some neat ideas up my sleeve, so be ready!

You can find my new Etsy shop Little Aviary, here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so incredibly talented!! these are perfection!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

adorable! love the logotype for your shop!

Rachel Dangerfield said...

Thank you both! I'm so excited people like these designs!

I'm not completely sold on my logo yet... I like the 'Aviary', but it's tough getting 'little' to look nice. I've never paired two different scripts together... and the fact that I hand drew them and traced them in illustrator makes me oddly anxious! I think I need to step back for a few days and then look at it again before I decide :)

the NEO-traditionalist said...

You are too cute. So excited you took the leap and opened the shop. I'll keep posting about your stuff---promise!
XXX Kate

courtney said...

ack! love these. so very cute.

Unknown said...

How fantastic that you are joining Etsy!! You will love it :) And love these!

:)