portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Monday, March 15, 2010

MOON OR BUST



It's an odd feeling when you realize that what once was a hobby has been molded into a career. I'm so so lucky to be able to do what I love every day... it's truly pretty fantastic.

The only problem is now I'm left without a real hobby or distraction... perhaps I will take up knitting? Or skydiving? Or knitting while skydiving? Once the weather gets nice I'll at least be able to go play outside!

In the meantime, reading books and doing these little no-purpose side projects give my brain a bit of a break. Now! Back to the homework!

6 comments:

mindy said...

good for you! being able to do what you love as a career is truly a blessing.

Cassandra Cappello said...

These are cute! I really like the playfulness of them both. I thoroughly suggest skydiving and knitting at the same time though. I mean it would be a challenge. :)

Hopefully school is treating you well.

Lila said...

I agree. It's funny what your career actually ends up being instead of what you planned!
Lila Ferraro
Queen Bedroom Sets

Hope Chella said...

Great images :)

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

Justine said...

my non-design hobbies include, crocheting, sewing and reading. I recommend all!

Justine said...

"Around the World" should really have a map of Rome now, shouldn't it? :)