portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Thursday, March 11, 2010

LOCAL MATTERS MAILER




I finished these pieces earlier today. Local Matters needed a piece that they could produce and send to potential donors. Since their budget is small, I wanted the pieces to work separately as well as together. The business card holds the folder shut, so glue strips weren't necessary. There are three postcards that each highlight a different Local Matters program (forgot to take a photo of the flip side, sorry!) that tuck into the folder. The last piece is a personalized letter to the potential donor.

My family is coming to visit me this weekend and I can't wait to take a little break from work and show them to a few of my favorite Columbus spots. Hope for sunshine!

5 comments:

Jane said...

I love the clean design of this project and you used the photos perfectly (always a challenge). Have a nice weekend with the fam!!

Jake Murray said...

This came out really great Rachel! I really dig how the thing folds out.

Riacassa said...

ahhhh!!!! i LOVE your blog. you are SO talented!! i found you via A Cup of Jo. plus i absolutely love that you are from Columbus!!!! i used to work at the Columbus Museum of Art! i miss Columbus...it is a pretty bomb city! have you been to Dirty Frank's ? i think you would like their aesthetic. plus maybe also their hot dogs.

Don said...

I like your work!

iheartkiwi said...

stunning design! i love the layout, so fresh.

and what a great company too... kiwi and i watched food inc. last night and it's really got me thinking about where our food comes from!