portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Monday, December 13, 2010

Nothing Gold Can Stay

staygold

I've been re-reading The Outsiders during my lunch break every day. (Actually, I've burned through a number of books in the past couple of weeks... any suggestions for what I should tackle next?) I haven't ever seen the movie, but you better believe it's on my to-do list... look at these fellas!


And really, it never ceases to amaze me that S.E. Hinton was only 15 when she wrote this book. How completely amazing is that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel this is soo classic. I can't get enough of your color schemes and the muted look on your photos. Your fun the book is ok.

Rachel Dangerfield said...

Thanks Shmatrick! You are far too kind.

You're right, the book isn't amazing. But it's much better reading it on my own time rather than being forced into reading it for a silly high school class (isn't that how it always is?). Next up, The Three Musketeers.

Krysti Kalkman said...

This is REAL NICE!!! Very vintage hollywood! Can't wait to see The Three Musketeers!!!

Emily Rickard said...

Rachel this is beautiful!!! One of my favorite RF poems too! He'd be proud.