portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Boston Heights

Boston Heights

Visit Boston Heights on Etsy

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but my dad and stepmom, Stephanie are in the antique business. Throughout the years, I've spent quite a bit of time going to auctions, antique malls, and flea markets with them. Stephanie and I were talking a few weeks ago and decided she needed to get some of her great finds on Etsy.

So we did! It was a great day-long project. I designed a banner and quick identity for her shop, Boston Heights (named after their ultra adorable boston terrier, Gus) . Definitely check it out. She's got buckets of beautiful hand made lace that she's getting ready to list.

If you're interested in revamping your etsy, blog, or business, shoot me an email! I'd love to hear more and talk about how I can help.

3 comments:

samantha ramage said...

love that banner! my etsy shop could use some help! take a look!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/aglimpseofglamour

xo
sami

Joanna said...

Super cute banner. Gotta love those boston terriers!

Unknown said...

lovely etsy shop graphics!