portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

POSIES FOR APRIL



Hello all! I hope your Easter was wonderful! This was the first year I didn't get to go back to my home town to see my family, so in that respect, I was really missing them. On the other hand though, Mike and I learned that we cook a mean ham and that potato flakes, while a good idea, will never compare to the real thing.

Without further adieu, here's a piece for an invitation suite I'm working on. The posies are watercolor I scanned in and the type is simple and modern. My plan is to launch a line in late May, but if anyone is interested before then, please feel free to shoot me an email.

4 comments:

DustyLu said...

Gorgeous! Great talent! Thank you for sharing! I am follower now!~ lulu

stephanie renee said...

so pretty!

twilas vintage clothing said...

I really like them. They are simple yet cute and lovely.

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com

Beebs said...

i LOVE this posie card!! I'm an april baby and would love this design for something...