portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I HEART B&


A tiny idea for your Tuesday! My family is very musical. We're always singing, dancing, or playing an instrument (or all three at once!). And honestly, as geeky as it sounds, marching band is what I miss most form high school. A few years ago my youngest sister, Rebecca picked up a saxophone and has been playing ever since.

I'm going to turn this design into a silk screen for her and her girlfriends to put on t-shirts and tote bags. Just because we're band geeks doesn't mean we can't be fashionable!

5 comments:

wishful nals said...

i love it! beautiful blog :)

Justine said...

Ah! I LOVE IT! yay music geeks!

Dave said...

Are you positive that everyone in your family is musical?

Dad

Rachel Dangerfield said...

You played clarinet for like... a day, right? That's got to count for something! Also, you educated me in the ways of classic rock... something that mom surely wouldn't have been able to do... ha!

Unknown said...

Oh you are so darn talented! Wow I love this!

Have a fantastic weekend xoxo

www.awonderingstar.com