portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Monday, January 25, 2010

BOOKIN'



So! Things are happening! I've (mostly) been a total nut case since last Tuesday, but things have been good. I took a little time tonight to relax a bit, watch some Gilmore Girls, and paint my nails (it's the little things in life, right?).

You may remember that I've been interning at Igloo Letterpress with the amazing Allison Chapman. We've been extremely busy getting things ready for the National Stationary Show this coming May. This weekend was spent printing Valentines on the press and sitting in on a Book Binding class where I made this little beauty! I think I'll be using it as a sketchbook for this semester...

Igloo's actually got quite a few really awesome classes coming up in the next month or two. If you're in the Columbus area and you're interested in learning letterpress or book binding, you can find the upcoming class schedule here.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Rachel, this notebook is lovely! I'm jealous of your internship - I would be so content printing beautiful stationery all day. Good luck preparing for the stationery show!

jane
http://loxpapers.squarespace.com/