portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LOOKING BACK



When I started this blog I decided to keep it as current as possible. Today, however, I was looking through my old school assignments, and came across my very first ad series (awww). It was sophomore year... my first project for my advertising class with Jim Lutz (pretty much my favorite professor I've had at CCAD... and I've had some amazing ones! I actually took him two years in a row because he was so amazing).

Now, I'm not showing you these because I think they're amazingly spectacular, but I'm showing you them because I think it's important to be able to look back at where we started and see how far we've come. I can only hope that I keep growing and improving with each project I work on.

P.S. I took all the photos for this... clearly I had trouble taking pictures of the ice cream before it melted. Egads!

No comments: