portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CHESTER, WILCOX, & SAXBE BROCHURE




This project isn't something I would normally do, but I did my best to get the job done while still injecting a tiny bit of my creative style. All photos are stock photography, and the logo design, colors, and copy were given to us. This assignment was mostly about layout, but I thought I still needed to share with everyone!

My favorite element of the brochure is the semi-transparent sheet that slips into the binding. On the back page, the CWS information is perforated at business card size so it can be torn out and carried (thanks Katie, for that fantastic idea!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

liked the work. what font size?
how long does (such) a typical course last? We too, are working on a publication design course right now, and it is for four weeks.

Rachel Dangerfield said...

Thanks for commenting!

To answer your questions, the copy font size is Avenir 9pt.

The actual course lasts two semesters, but this particular assignment spanned about two weeks.