portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Columbus Advertising

Columbus Advertising

You remember that one time that I posted like... four entries in the period of one week? And I told you "don't get used to it, keep your expectations low, etc etc"? And then I didn't post for a whole month? Yeh.


Check it, yo. This is my very accidental (as in, tripped a keyboard shortcut) black and white version of a quick page header that I ended up liking better than the color. Buuuuut, since you're so nice to me, here's the color version for your perusal.


Patrick Moore said...

This is really wonderful Dangerfield, very elegant...

Jake Murray said...

Both look great, Rachel!

nevertheless said...

very nice!

I love your work :) and your blog is really gorgeous