portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do it!


I'm not even going to look at the last time stamp on my entry. It's bad. I know. Guess what though?! I got/started a job. It's great (really!). I'll tell you more about it another time.

I've been doing everything possible to enjoy every minute of free time I have. You should too. This weekend, Pumpkin Festival and apple orchard. Ay-oh!

How's the wife and kids? It's been awhile.

P.S. Let's not even talk about how much type is in circles around here. It's embarrassing. I need to get it out of my system!

5 comments:

amanda jane said...

I just came upon your blog! I love everything about it! keep up the good work...

(your blog header is really beautiful...)

Dave Armstrong said...

Don't tell me what to do. I'm gonna waste my weekend, darn it!
"Ay-oh!"

Rachel Dangerfield said...

Dave, you are being SO sassy today. DEFRIENDED.

Amanda, thank you!

Julie said...

Just came up upon your blog and I am smitten! Your work is insanely inspiring!

Jenni said...

i love type in circles. :) do what you love!