portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Sunday, March 7, 2010

BIG BEAR, LITTLE BOAT RETURNS!



I've been taking a course in silk screening this semester. It's a blast, but I certainly have quite a bit to learn still! I may be the messiest silk screener in the world (but practice makes perfect right?). The rest of my weekend was spent at Igloo Letterpress finishing up a big project we were working on.

Sorry updates have been sparse here. Last semester = way too much to do! I hope everyone is well-- spring is here! I can feel it!

7 comments:

bianca stella xox said...

aw very sweet,, love the fabric you've sewn on. nice work!

Jeanelle said...

this looks really nice :) is silk screening pretty difficult, i've been wanting to dabble into that, but i'm not sure where to begin.

Patrick Moore said...

Rachel this looks really wonderful. It is done in such a fun style. Well done!

Justine said...

Oh my goodness! I love this bear so much. I can't wait to take silkscreen in the fall! I'm actually working on a new project, my teacher wants me to silkscreen it but I have no idea what I'm going to do since I've never done it. Maybe I'll buy you and Krysti coffee and pick your brains.

Thanks for checking out my website. I did code it all myself but it was influenced by indexhibit's clean design. YAY HTML!

My internship is at Stonefly. I find GSW intimidating. :(

Joanna Goddard said...

aw, this is the cutest ever!!!

Lulu said...

i love this! the bear is so darling! =]

postcardsfromdreamland.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

How perfect that would be for a nursery!