portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LITTLE AVIARY


As this is my last true break before I graduate, I've been really working my tail off trying to get everything ready.

So! This week I've added a few super duper neat designs to Little Aviary's etsy site! The Balloon Alphabet Posters are up along with the One of a Kind Prints. In the next week, I'll be putting up three more designs that I think you'll love.

This has been a long time goal of mine that just kept getting set aside because of school work... so it feels extra good knowing I've accomplished this little thing!

(The photo is from a mini shoot I did with my lovely sister Randi last winter.)

2 comments:

paula said...

congratulations! you must be so excited.

Unknown said...

Good luck with this new undertaking, Rachel. It looks good.