portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Thursday, October 22, 2009

LIT BOOKSTORE POSTCARDS


This is a (very) simple postcard design for Lit Books. They would be sent out to customers on their mailing list to inform them of upcoming book swaps. The different photos could be sent out for different promotions and hopefully would be kept and displayed somewhere.
I also proposed doing a pack of three postcards that could be picked up in the store by customers and sent out to their friends. By including the customer in the "advertisement", the store can gain a more personal relationship with their customers. And everyone loves snail mail, right?

Little Books is something I didn't get to focus on for this particular project, but that I'm hoping to have time to look at for my portfolio. Children's book stores are so much fun!

1 comment:

Hermione said...

Oh, I love this!!! Seriously, nice blog!