portfolio      |       twitter      |       contact

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ESTELLE, 1920

I saw this project through it's entire development. I created a line, era, then a few sub brands-- Estelle (E of era), Rosaline (R of era), and Adeline (A of era... you get the picture). Each girl represented a different era, from the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s. This is Estelle, 1920.

A requirement of the project was to work with stock bottles and make them unique. When it was announced, I cringed. I do my best to always be unique and original, so stock bottles weren't exactly my cup o' tea. I tried to make the best of it though... a little "frosted glass", some new caps, and a simple design made it work.

There's a buuunch more that goes with this project, so it might be coming on the blog later. We'll see...

No comments: